Localization of GNOME Desktop to Telugu
This project aims at developing a complete Telugu GNU/Linux Desktop with GNOME.There are more than 1 Billion people in India only the top 10% of the people can understand English and the rest 90% of the population can understand only in their native languages and hence this project is born.We have choosen Linux as our choice because Linux is free and is under Opensource,A country like India benifits more from Free and Open Source Softwares than Commertial Softwares.Linux is available to everyone for free so, thats the reason to select Linux.

For more details contact: Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni
E-mail: prudhvikrishna-at-gmail.com




Powered By
SourceForge.net Logo